|Datalänkprotokoll||IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b|
- Protection against rogue IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n access points and wireless clients
- Provides 24 x 7 detection, classification, and prevention capabilities
- Signature-based detection
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet support
- Anywhere, anytime wireless coverage
- Virtual Service Communities (VSCs)
- AP client access control functions
- Auto Channel Select (ACS)
- Local wireless bridge client traffic filtering
- IEEE 802.1X
- SpectraLink Voice Priority (SVP) support
- Network management
HP offers intelligent IEEE 802.11n wireless access points, ranging from the single-radio IEEE 802.11n/a/b/g to the dual 802.11 n/a/b/g and a/b/g access points. The MSM access points are advanced wireless devices that provide consistent, easy-to-manage connectivity that expands your existing network. The access points maintain your network without interruption and reduce bottlenecks and network complexity by determining where data needs to go throughout the network. The MSM access points provide complete wireless coverage for greater reliability and connectivity. HP IEEE 802.11n-capable RF Security sensors bring security to the network edge by providing scalable 24 x 7 IDS/IPS capabilities that prevent security breaches on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks. The MSM access points and RF Security sensors require a single Power over Ethernet (PoE)-cable drop, and are IEEE 802.3af compliant and support a plug-and-play automatic configuration.
HP MSM415 RF Security Sensors continuously scan for detection, classification, and prevention of wireless threats on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks. HP MSM415 RF Security Sensors are able to continuously provide detection, classification, and prevention capabilities, even when the connectivity to the HP RF Manager IDS/IPS controller is lost.